Forums » MiriCam Software Discussion & Support

Questions about accounting

• 3 posts
    November 4, 2018 12:31 AM EDT

Hi, i have a question about my account and the account statement.  See screenshot.

why does my statement show sales I made for November 3rd but not for today November 4th?  And also I made a mistake with my address how do I fix that?

This post was edited by KellyGirl at November 4, 2018 12:48 AM EDT
    • 3 posts
    November 4, 2018 12:32 AM EDT

Also sometimes when I log in as performer i some how end up on customer sign in page.

• 3 posts
    November 4, 2018 12:34 AM EDT

i'm sorry another question why does my sales report show more than my account statement?

• 6 posts
    November 4, 2018 12:41 AM EDT
    KellyGirl said:

Hi, i have a question about my account and the account statement.  See screenshot.

why does my statement show sales I made for November 3rd but not for today November 4th?  And also I made a mistake with my address how do I fix that?

Dear KellyGirl,

First welcome to the support forum! You are the first to post your questions here.

Sales appear in real-time below your chat window and in your sales report,  but statements are updated only once every 24 hours in the current version of Miricam.  All sales that you would make yesterday would only appear now,  while sales you make today will only appear tomorrow, just after midnight, in your account statement.

In the next few days, we will switch the Account Statement system to real-time, like your sales reports.

I hope this answered your question!

• 6 posts
    November 4, 2018 12:42 AM EDT
    KellyGirl said:

Also sometimes when I log in as performer i some how end up on customer sign in page.

This is a known bug.  If you enter the wrong password on your performer login-page, you are directed to your home page which prompts you for a USER login instead.  This will be addressed with the next update coming Monday.

• 6 posts
    November 4, 2018 12:43 AM EDT
    KellyGirl said:

i'm sorry another question why does my sales report show more than my account statement?

This is because your current sales report is showing sales you made on November 3rd and again on November 4th,  but your account statement is only showing sales for Nov 3rd.  Check back again just after midnight on the 5th and your account statement will be up to date.